Gas-Fired, Continuous Infrared Heating System.
Roberts-Gordon LLC pioneered the low-intensity, infrared tube heat industry with the introduction of CORAYVAC®.
The vacuum operated, burners-in series design of CORAYVAC® combined with its ability to be designed to
condense has made it an energy efficient system for years.
Now, Roberts-Gordon LLC, an industry leader, further separates itself from the competition with our breakthrough modulating technology to provide the most energy efficient products in the
infrared industry. Even though the continuous CORAYVAC® system is an excellent way to maximize heat distribution, by modulating CORAYVAC®
burners with ULTRAVAC™, the system can be designed to virtually eliminate hot spots and provide the utmost in comfort. The combination of gentle,
even heat results in the most efficient and effective gas-fired, low-intensity, infrared heating system in the industry today.
Roberts-Gordon’s goal is to meet or exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Virtually unlimited design options from custom engineered system.
- Fuel savings and comfortable infrared heat provided by continuous burner design.
- Energy efficient and ideal combustion from zero regulator incorporated in state of the art burner design.
- Maximizes useable space with low clearances to combustibles.
- Safety feature with zero regulator design.
- Reduced building penetrations as a result of multiple burners per pump.
- Environmentally friendly - meets many stringent emission standards.
Please call for more information. Thank you for your business!
With our high quality CORAYVAC® gas-fired, low-intensity, infrared heaters and heating products, Roberts-Gordon can
address many heating needs. Additional products offered by Roberts-Gordon LLC include: make up air units, direct-fired systems, indirect-fired systems, roof top units, air turnover units, air handling units, warm air (forced air) unit heaters and low-intensity, radiant heaters (a.k.a. tube, stick, unitary heaters).
© 2013 Roberts-Gordon LLC Terms and Conditions